I’d like to add a gift to charity to my Will but don’t want to rewrite it. Is there something that I could do myself?

By using a codicil you can make a simple change to a Will without too much trouble or expense. Your solicitor or professional Will-writer will be able to help you to do this. You can also add a “Letter of wishes” to let your executors know of any requests you have, although this document is not legally binding.

Previous Post
What are the tax implications? Do I have to pay inheritance tax?
Next Post
When should I update my Will?