How can I find a Will-writing specialist in my area?

To minimise problems, we strongly recommend you use a qualified, registered solicitor. If you don’t already have a solicitor in mind, we recommend visiting the Law Society website at one of the links below. Be sure to select “Wills” from the legal issue drop-down menu to find a solicitor with the appropriate expertise.

For England and Wales
For Northern Ireland
For Scotland

Many charities offer a free will service for their supporters. If you have a charity in mind to leave a legacy gift to, contact them to ask if they offer this service.

Previous Post
Can I leave a gift in my Will to Your Catholic Legacy?
Next Post
The cost of not making a will